Friday, February 21, 2014

Valentines for my Kids

Since we had fun mailboxes this year, I made several Valentines for my kids.  It was a lot of fun.  Pinterest had so many great ideas and tons of free printables.  Some days they got a simple note or small treat and some days I used these:

Angry Bird Cookies: (with free printable)

Printable from: Tammy Mitchell Designs

Lip Whistles with printable


Printable from: At Second Street


Lip and Mustache Suckers:
This one was super silly and made for lots of giggles at our house.  I'd seen the mustache/lips to put on suckers but this one had a super silly mouth, too.  And it came with a cute card saying.  I added the file to my print and cut and they simply had to detach the lips and insert the sucker, no scissors required.

Printable from I Heart Naptime 

Chocolate Coins:
And since my kids think chocolate money is a super awesome treat, I thought these printables were perfect for them: (I forgot to edit them to say daughter/son before printing but I figured my kids wouldn't care, so I just fixed it with a pen)

Printable from Make Life Lovely

Jokes:
and for a few more laughs I threw in some Valentine joke printables I found. 

Printable from: Chickabug 

Squeeze and a Kiss:
This was one thing I remember my mom sending to a school party when I was in elementary school.  So I made up a tag and put these together for my kids.



No comments:

Post a Comment