Monday, February 17, 2014

Third Grade Party

We played Minute to Win It Valentine's Day Style.  It was a lot of fun.  We had 4 kids play at a time.  We drew names to randomly place the kids for the challenges.

Stacking  candy hearts on tongue depressors:

Move candy hearts from one plate to another using chopsticks (by the way chopsticks are hard to find, but I found them in a strange place in Walmart after asking several associates, finally a lady in electronics helped me locate them)

 Unwrap candy with socks on your hands. 

Unwrap Hershey Kisses using one hand....I was surprised at how well they did this one!

Bite off the end of candy corns to make a flat edge, then stack the candy corn in a circle on the plate.  Candy corn had to remain standing to count at the end.  

Moving Marshmallows from one plate to another using a staw...this was harder for them than I thought it would be, but worked.  

Game Prizes: Thought this idea was cute on Pinterest, so I made my own similar tag so that they had Valentine colors.  They turned out to be a great treat because it wasn't candy.


AND....we had donuts and juice for the treats.  I picked up the donuts from Walmart and made the arrows to put in them....loved how they turned out. 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment