Thursday, June 18, 2009

Baby Burp Clothes

These are supposed to be super absorbent since they are cloth diapers: how fitting for spit-up! I thought these would be a cute addition to the John Deere baby gifts I'm working on.

I found the idea here:http://anewchelseamorning.blogspot.com/2007/03/such-mystery-not.html
(Yes, I realize I need to serge the bottom still...some little helper messed with my tensions, so I will try to finish that part soon, but you get the idea.)

I like hers better. I made my fabric thinner to go with the prefolds...I thought they might fold up better, but hers are cuter with more fabric. I'm not sure which one will work better because the diaper itself would be more absorbent than the fabric, right? So do you want more cute fabric or more absorbency? I don't know.

No comments:

Post a Comment