Friday, February 15, 2013

John's Valentine

I like to do little notes and treats leading up to Valentine's Day.  So this year, these are some notes and treats he got in his lunchbox:


Love Potion No. 9: I created the label in my Silhouette Cameo, but the idea came from the Dating Divas.






Love you to Pieces:


 All that and a bag of chips:

 

Fortunate to have you:



Wormed your way into my heart.  This was a free printable from The Bubblegum Tree


This one was probably John's favorite.  He loves lemonade and claims this is the best one (Simply Lemonade).  Pucker Up Valentine:



Funny Notes for the lunchbox.  I found the idea on Pinterest.  They were cards found here, I turned them into heart shaped notes: (You have to read the small print)



Nuts for you:

No comments:

Post a Comment