Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Merry Christmas from Your Peeps Gifts

I saw this cute idea on Pinterest just in time to make it for my Mia Maid girls:
I have the best advisor!! I showed her the idea and she did all the shopping for me, so it was super easy!! (Thanks, Nicole!)
(It would also be cute for VT) The idea comes from Bloom Designs. You can get personalized tags from her....I just made my own using her basic design 'cause I wanted to hurry and get them done and delivered :)

So I've never tried this, but I saved my file as a jpeg so it could be printed from my blog. (so if you try to print it before I do, you'll have to let me know if it works) I got 4 tags on an 8x10 and printed on cardstock:




1 comment:

  1. Thanks Aubrey for listing me as inspiration on your site!
    Jenny- Bloom

    ReplyDelete