It took me several days, but I finally got our Christmas Stockings made. (and hung)
I used a picture of a stocking and made the top larger to make the cuff. Then I cut 2 of the main fabric and 2 of the lining. I serged the tops together (lining to the main fabric and then laid them out to stitch the long way around both stockings leaving an opening in the back part of the sock of the lining for turning. Then I stitched that hole shut, pushed the lining in the main fabric and turned over the tops to make the cuffs. It may not make sense, but hopefully it's good enough for me if I ever want to make stockings again.
Update: I finally got around to adding our names with white htv.