Friday, February 5, 2010

Card Organizer

I finally got around to making one of these...I'm hoping I can do better and sending out cards to pe0ple this year...I think this will help. I found the idea a long time ago on Katie's Nesting Spot.
I kept mine really simple and used paper, stamps, and a 8x8 book that I already had. The pages have pockets that hold the cards I need for that month: Birthdays, Holidays, and other special events. I made my pages 2-sided and there is a pocket for each month.
Now I just need to go through and fill in my dates and make a bunch of cards....but it's a start!

1 comment:

  1. I love it, yours came out really cute! I hope it helps you stay on top of all the cards you need to send and helps you quickly find cards when you need them. Thanks for linking and sharing!

    ReplyDelete