Saturday, January 2, 2010

Nativity Puppets

I filed away this idea from Executive Homemaker last year to make, but bearly got it done for Christmas this year...

With the kids being so little, it doesn't take much before I lose their attention, but these puppets helped to keep them involved in the story of baby Jesus this Christmas. I really wish I'd had my mom paint the faces on, but since I waited to get them together until the last 2 days before Christmas, I didn't really have that option, So the faces aren't that great, but it didn't matter---my kids LOVED them! They wanted to wear them and be a part of the story, so we actually were able to read them the story right out of the bible, which was great! We will definitely be doing this again next year!
Maybe I'll get a door theatre done this year...that's also on my list of things to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment